OverviewBased at the regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Simon George is responsible for directing the marketing strategies for Disney channelsacross the region, and overseeing the development of television franchises by working closely with other divisions of The Walt DisneyCompany. He joined the Company from Cartoon Network in October 2006 with extensive experience in marketing, brand management and commercial exploitation. His first major project in Asia -franchise management for the phenomenon that is High School Musical, and its highlyanticipated sequel High School Musical 2.ChannelsThe Company distributes four Disney Channels, two Playhouse Disney channels, and one Jetix/ Toon Disney Channel across the Asia Pacific. Disney branded programming is seen in 19 markets in 9 languages, reaching 380 million households in the region.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’