Sydney – Music On Your Mobile, a ringtone and music content retail service combining catalogue from all the music majors, plans to offer richer content, such as music videos and full length songs, as early as next year. The service is part of 193 123, operated by digital music company Soundbuzz, and delivery partner IDS (Information Dialing Services). As Australia’s leading ringtone supplier, 193 123 has seen a 24% sales hike in the past 12 months, reflecting the overall strength of Australia’s mobile music sector which generated sales in 2006 of A$104 million. Ringtone sales accounted for approximately 50% of this total. It was just awarded Most Creative Mobile Solution at the 2007 Mobile Marketing Awards, which recognizes achievements in furthering business via wireless communications.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’