Daniella Kilim promoted to VP New Media, Sandra Carter Global
Los Angeles- Daniella Kilim has been promoted to Vice President of New Media at Sandra Carter Global (SCG), responsible for building strategic relationships with Internet content aggregators as well as mobile and IPTV companies worldwide. Based in the company’s New York office, Kilim reports to Sandra Carter, President of SCG. Kilim joined SCG in 2003 as Executive Director of International Sales, responsible for securing media deals worldwide for the company’s leading properties. Prior to joining SCG, Kilim led Powersports’ sales efforts in the Middle East as Director of International Sales.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020