Beijing & Kuala Lumpur – China Media Monitor Intelligence, Ltd. (CMM-I) and Asia Media Monitoring Sdn. Bhd. (AMM) have unveiled a joint partnership to provide customized media industry information and intelligence to public relations and corporate communications practitioners. The two companies will work together to provide enhanced tools and services both regionally and in the Chinese market, for public relations and corporate communications professionals looking to disseminate information to the media, in particular, the broadcast industry. AMM and CMM-I will provide the joint service of media monitoring and collecting evidence of media coverage of interest to the PR industry through print and broadcast clipping of media content across the Asia-Pacific region. “AMM’s expertise in providing PR and communications tools to companies on a regional level is a great fit with CMM-I’s expertise in providing Mainland specific market solutions,” says Anke Redl, Managing Director for CMM-I.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’