London- BBC World has launched a trade-focused multimedia marketing and communications campaign to introduce ‘The Internationalists’, a new reference to describe its audiences. In this perspective, BBC World’s viewers including business-focused professionals, as well as individuals in the fields of academia, culture, science and government, are described as “decision-drivers, avid travellers, big spenders and conscientious consumers” as well as “global influencers, early adopters, and frequent travellers who are committed to global issues and life-long learning.” Looking to communicate the nature and attitudes of its viewers to the trade as well as to inform and influence the channel’s editorial focus, BBC World’s campaign kicks off with a global trade advertising and direct marketing campaign featuring exclusive portraits of ‘The Internationalists’ photographed by photographer Marco Grob, which are complemented by 24 pen portraits. In addition, new website www.bbcworldinternationalist.com showcases the qualities of ‘The Internationalists’ and their appeal to advertisers through interactive games and screensaver downloads.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’