Sydney- In the footsteps of Australia’s Next Top Model, pay TV channel Fox8 has commissioned Granada to produce Runway to LA, a five-part observational reality series. Runway to LA will follow the journey of Jordan Loukas, the people’s choice winner (but third placed overall) in this year’s Australia’s Next Top Model, as she’s challenged to see if she has what it takes to succeed in the international fashion world. Charlotte Dawson, a feisty Australia’s Next Top Model judge, fashion journalist and ex-model, has taken on the role of mentor to see if Jordan can conquer her fears and prove she has what it takes to get to LA.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020