Singapore- VOOM HD Networks, Singapore’s Mega Media HD and the Media Development Authority of Singapore presented television event Singapore Metro BMX Jam, a two-day, free-to-public event featuring BMX’s top athletes at the Somerset Skate Park in Singapore on April 7 and 8. The event was shot with eight HD cameras and an extensive HD outdoor broadcast set-up, and will be broadcast on new HD channel Sling HD, which telco SingTel will launch soon. Originated in the U.S. BMX is a form of competitive cycling involving jumps and freestyle tricks. Over 40 international athletes competed in the event, held for the first time in Singapore. It also received support from Asian Extreme Sports Federation and Singapore Sports Council.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’