Hong Kong- Cross-media interactive television channel, The Interactive Channel – Health and Lifestyle (TIC-H&L), re-launched its simulcast o CABLE TV’S Channel 27 and online at www.tictv.com on April 8. Viewers can participate in all live programmes via the Internet and telephony services including SMS chat room, phone-in hotline, video phone hotline, online voting, and appear on shows via 3G phones, video phones and webcams. TIC-H&L offers a variety of interactive programmes to deliver healthcare and lifestyle information.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’