Ho Chi Minh- Mobile media services company i-POP Networks and Vietnamese mobile content provider Gapit Communications have been appointed by FremantleMedia, Vietnam Advertising Company (VAC) and Ho Chi Minh Television (HTV), as exclusive mobile service provider for the inaugural Vietnam Idol debuting this summer. According to FremantleMedia, the Idol franchise has generated more than 2 billion votes across 50 countries. Local versions have aired in more than 35 territories. Vietnam Idol is expected to screen as an unprecedented same day broadcast on HTV9 and at least seven TV stations in Vietnam. Working with FremantleMedia, HTV9 and sponsor Unilever, i-POP and Gapit will manage telephony elements including in-programme SMS and telephone voting, mobile alerts and games, content creation and downloads (wallpapers, screensavers, ringtones), mobile contests, and have the rights to produce exclusive made-for-mobile videos.
Ad – Before Content
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’
- iQiyi Hallyu Season sees the release of major K-drama series and films
- Australians in Film announce Chris Hemsworth, Jacki Weaver and more to judge the Heath Ledger Scholarship
- ABS-CBN Superview streams classic Filipino movies, series for free worldwide on YouTube
- Netflix announces ‘Rana Naidu’ starring Rana Daggubati and Venkatesh Daggubati
- The Q announces the world television premiere of the critically-acclaimed series ‘Aashram’