Sydney- Network Ten has promoted Doug Peiffer’s to the newly created role of general manager – client integration strategy and research, with responsibility for driving advertiser integration opportunities, effective April 23. Currently general manager – network research at TEN, he retains oversight of network research; both the research and sales development teams will report to him. Peiffer will report to Ten’s general manager – network sales, Shaun James. He joined Ten in 2000 from Taylor Nelson Sofres, where he led that company’s bid for the Australian television ratings contract in 1999/2000.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020