Sydney- FremantleMedia Australia has appointed five new executives as part of a senior management restructure orchestrated by Chief Executive Mark Fennessy and Chief Operating Officer Carl Fennessy. Tony Skinner signs on as Managing Director of FremantleMedia Melbourne and Director of Game Shows and Participation TV FremantleMedia Australia, effective May 14. Most recently Skinner was Head of Game Shows at the Nine Network. Other appointments include Brian Tuckey as General Manager, FremantleMedia; Paul Franklin, Director of Factual Programming; Will Hamilton, Head of Production Supervision; and Scott Rowan, Director of Post Production. This follows last month’s appointments of Simon Fraser as Commercial Director, Sara Horn as Director of Production, Jason Stephens as Director of Development and Chris Culvenor as Director of Digital Media. As a result of the restructure, Head of Light Entertainment Michael Whyte is departing.
Ad – Before Content
- ZEE5 Global: Capturing captivating stories from India to the world
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’