Singapore signed three separate Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) with the Canadian National Film Board (NFB), Finanziaria Laziale di Sviluppo SPA (FILAS) of Italy and the Software Industry Promotion Agency (SIPA) of Thailand to advance media collaborations.
And Taoshu – The Warrior Boy, a Singapore joint production between Peach Blossom Media and Media Development Authority (MDA) is to get a Chinese language spin-off Taoshu & Friends, an animated and live action mixed media adventure series for 5 to 8-year-olds.
Slew of new deals for Singapore’s Media
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020